- Used to introduce a first point or reason: firstly it is wrong and secondly it is extremely difficult to implementMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Fur isn't a good fashion choice for two reasons, firstly it simply doesn't look very good.
- There were a couple of reasons for this, firstly as it was just too damn hot.
- I am on the side of legalising cannabis for a number of reasons, firstly to break the link between cannabis and hard drugs.
Más definiciones de firstlyDefinición de firstly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.