- A situation in which a particular set of financial factors cause or threaten sudden and severe economic decline: the massive new spending programme threatens to send our nation over a fiscal cliff, leading to even higher taxes and fewer jobsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If the House passes the bill, the across-the-board tax hikes and massive spending cuts that make up the fiscal cliff will not go into effect Tuesday as scheduled.
- Many economists note the economy may be poised for a rebound, depending upon what happens with the so-called fiscal cliff.
- Spending momentum should continue into 2013 - as long as the fiscal cliff is resolved in a way that avoids damaging the economy.
Más definiciones de fiscal cliffDefinición de fiscal cliff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.