- 1Five times as great or as numerous: a fivefold increase in fundingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Last year, 153 directors were restricted by the courts - a fivefold increase on five years ago.
- The report proposes a massive increase in funding for health in the poor countries, with a fivefold increase in support from wealthy countries and at least a doubling from the poor countries themselves.
- And Ireland is pumping money into science and research: more than $3.4 billion between 2000 and 2006, a fivefold increase over the previous five years.
- 1.1Having five parts or elements: fivefold rotational symmetryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Viewing the metastable phase through an optical microscope confirmed its fivefold symmetry.
- Electron density at the threefold and fivefold symmetry axes has been interpreted as calcium ions.
- The well-studied ion channels all have low-order symmetries ranging between twofold and fivefold.
adverbioVolver al principio
- By five times; to five times the number or amount: the unemployment rate rose almost fivefoldMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Between 65-69 years to older than 90 years, the incidence of community-acquired pneumonia rose fivefold, and the mortality doubled.
- India will expand its biotechnology sector fivefold in the next five years.
- He has more than doubled the staff, to 109, and plans to grow fivefold in five years.
Más definiciones de fivefoldDefinición de fivefold en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.