- Assets which are purchased for long-term use and are not likely to be converted quickly into cash, such as land, buildings, and equipment. Compare with current assets.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three types of assets are included in the balance sheet: current assets, fixed assets and intangible assets.
- The company owns more than €3.59 million in fixed assets, mostly freehold land and buildings.
- Operating leverage was measured as the ratio of fixed assets to total assets for each year.
Más definiciones de fixed assetsDefinición de fixed assets en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.