- An income from a pension or investment that is set at a particular figure and does not vary like a dividend or rise with the rate of inflation: [as modifier]: fixed-income securitiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Catastrophic fixed-income investments, or cat bonds, are an alternative that offers the prospect of returns as high as 20%.
- In addition, investing in these bonds may help to diversify your fixed-income holdings.
- The fixed-income markets, interest rates and monetary policy are touched on lightly, if at all.
Más definiciones de fixed incomeDefinición de fixed income en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.