- A white flag indicating a desire for a truce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is, of course, an act of trust and bravery to proceed toward enemy lines relying upon the honour of an opponent not to fire on men bearing a flag of truce.
- He was hit in the leg and lost an eye but was rescued by two of his comrades and taken under a flag of truce to a field hospital.
- Specific examples of perfidy include ‘the feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender’ and ‘the feigning of civilian, non-combatant status.’
Más definiciones de flag of truceDefinición de flag of truce en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.