Definición de flagstone en inglés:
A flat stone slab, typically rectangular or square, used for paving: there was a carpet on the flagstones of the hall [as modifier]: a flagstone terrace
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A mosaic of paving stones, red flagstones, cobblestones, and sandstone lintels salvaged from a demolished school form the paving and low walls.
- The convincing patterns of paving bricks or flagstones left behind look great and come at a fraction of the trouble of the real thing.
- At least one criminal gang is targeting properties in Oldham and stealing items like roof slates, coping stones, flagstones and walls.
- Example sentences
- A flagstoned path led from the gate into a formal garden that had reverted to tangled wilderness, but if there was a guard out here, people still used that gate.
- But subsequent repairs by the council have met with disapproval from the residents, who feel that the tarmac used was ugly and not in keeping with the flagstoned look of the street.
- A short flagstoned path, flanked by borders filled with bulbs and seasonal flowers, could lead to the house, with the entire front garden enclosed by a clipped beech hedge.
Words that rhyme with flagstoneragstone
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan