Definición de flame tree en inglés:
Any of a number of trees with brilliant red flowers, in particular:
- ● An Australian bottle tree (Brachychiton acerifolius, family Sterculiaceae). ● another term for flamboyant2
- A dozen native trees will be saved, including melaleucas, coolamons, conifers, a flame tree and a lilly pilly.
- We had a huge flame tree in the front yard, and the mechanic's pit in the garage had been converted into a bomb shelter, covered by corrugated metal roofing.
- There were two lounges, a desk, a large orange coloured bed and a potted Mizami flame tree in a corner.
Definición de flame tree en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan