Definición de flameproof en inglés:
1(Especially of a fabric) treated so as to be non-flammable.
- Keep the safety factor in mind when you make pajamas; flameproof fabric is often used for younger children's sleeping clothing.
- Cassocks are similarly inadvisable in a force 10 gale, replaced by the standard hard hat, flameproof overalls, safety goggles, boots and gloves.
- So, if we found a way to make anything flameproof, using your technology of course, you would have claim to most of our work?
1.1(Of cookware) able to be used either in an oven or on a hob: a flameproof casserole
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large flameproof casserole or deep saucepan (one with a lid); it should be wide enough to hold all the chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole and fry the onions until golden brown, for about 10-15 minutes.
- Melt 25g of the butter in a flameproof casserole dish.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Make (something) flameproof.
- The octa formulation is used primarily to flameproof plastic casings on office equipment.
Words that rhyme with flameproofrainproof • greaseproof
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan