- Freeze (food or other material) very rapidly so as to prevent the formation of ice crystals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seeing an opportunity, Birdseye began to experiment with flash-freezing various foods and, in 1922, started his first food-service company, Birdseye Seafoods.
- Crystals were flash-frozen with liquid nitrogen, using the mother liquor as cryoprotectant.
- There are also select areas used to flash-freeze items that aren't frozen.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The modern chef has many tricks up his or her sleeve, including dehydrated powders, fluffy foams, emulsions, flash-freezers, extruders, flavoured salts, sugars, butters and herb oils.
Más definiciones de flash-freezeDefinición de flash-freeze en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.