sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- A kind of memory that retains data in the absence of a power supply.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage, which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.
- In the past two quarters alone, we shipped almost as many megabytes of flash memory as in the prior fifteen years combined.
- We present new products, including controllers, flash memory and conventional hard drives of various sizes.
Más definiciones de flash memoryDefinición de flash memory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.