sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- The use of a very intense flash of light to bring about decomposition or dissociation in a heated gas, usually as a means of generating and studying short-lived molecules.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The photochemistry of ninhydrin in benzene and water was studied by laser flash photolysis and electron paramagnetic resonance.
- Both these mechanisms were studied by laser flash photolysis, which was used to monitor the formation of any reactive products upon excitation of aloe emodin.
- The authors used emission spectroscopy, laser flash photolysis and pulse radiolysis to measure a series of photophysical parameters of curcumin.
Más definiciones de flash photolysisDefinición de flash photolysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.