sustantivochiefly • historical
- A set of four flashbulbs arranged in a cube and operated in turn.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a blur of revolving red lights on idling cars, and stern blue-uniformed men, and flashcubes popping everywhere.
- Thousands of flashcubes popped for these and other daring routings.
- ‘The theft of a twelve-million dollar painting by Vermeer,’ said the officer sternly, and all three Californians blinked as a flashcube went off in their faces.
Más definiciones de flashcubeDefinición de flashcube en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.