Definición de flasher en inglés:
1.1A signal using a flashing device, for example a car’s indicator.
- If not, turn on your four-way flashers or left turn signals.
- Volkswagen is recalling 2000 through 2002 cars to replace switches that may burn out and cause turn signals and flashers to fail.
- In the days to come, residents will be bombarded by the siren and flashers of ‘traffic’ motorbikes.
2 informal A man who exposes his genitals in public.
- The restrictions put by the police after fall of dusk and the nuisance created by voyeurs, flashers, wayside Romeos, drug addicts and gays are just some of the issues that people face.
- Most flashers expose themselves around 3,000 to 5,000 times before being caught.
- In the first incident a 34-year-old woman was indecently assaulted and in a separate attack a flasher exposed himself to workers in a local tanning studio, both on Monday night.
Definición de flasher en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan