Definición de flat spin en inglés:
1A spin in which an aircraft descends in tight circles while remaining almost horizontal.
- The human tolerance to a flat spin is about 140 RPM, and uncontrolled spin rates of up to about 200 RPM can occur.
- His port wing clipped the canyon wall and sent him into a violent flat spin in excess of Mach Seven.
- The glider then began a flat spin from about 300 feet.
1.1 [in singular] British informal A state of agitation or panic: a scandal has put the university into a flat spin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The thought that he is not the centre of attention has always sent him into a flat spin.
- Why go into a flat spin if you or your cats get fleas, ringworm, mange, ear mites, or cat flu for instance?
- Spend it having fun, not in a flat spin, panic, or feral mess.
Definición de flat spin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan