- 1A spin in which an aircraft descends in tight circles while remaining almost horizontal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The human tolerance to a flat spin is about 140 RPM, and uncontrolled spin rates of up to about 200 RPM can occur.
- His port wing clipped the canyon wall and sent him into a violent flat spin in excess of Mach Seven.
- The glider then began a flat spin from about 300 feet.
- 1.1 [in singular] British • informal A state of agitation or panic: a scandal has put the university into a flat spinMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The thought that he is not the centre of attention has always sent him into a flat spin.
- Why go into a flat spin if you or your cats get fleas, ringworm, mange, ear mites, or cat flu for instance?
- Spend it having fun, not in a flat spin, panic, or feral mess.
Más definiciones de flat spinDefinición de flat spin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.