- 1A man’s hairstyle in which the hair is cropped short so that it bristles up into a flat surface.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two younger tattooists are both short and wide with flat-tops.
- Apparently Pop is sold on growing his hair out from the flattop we're all used to, into some kind of feathered, curling-in-the-back thing.
- A flat-top modified by blow-dried wings of hair is a good start.
- 2An acoustic guitar that has a flat rather than a curved front.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- J-200 is the model number of the Gibson acoustic guitar known as âthe king of the flat-topsâ.
- There had been electrified flat-tops since the 1950s, such as Gibson's CF-100E and J-160E or Martin's D-18E and D-28E, but these had conventional electric guitar pickups installed on an acoustic guitar.
- No fan of flat-top guitar picking should be without this one in their collection.
- 3US • informal An aircraft carrier.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the flat-tops is always ready for front-line deployment, and that task currently falls to HMS Invincible, while a second can be swiftly reactivated - which is where the Ark stands.
- The aircraft carrier Harry S Truman, the newest operational flattop in the U.S. fleet, sailed this morning from Norfolk, Virginia.
- Later that day, other enlisted radiomen/gunners helped even the score, protecting their dive-bomber pilots as they wiped out the enemy carrier force, sinking all four Japanese flattops.
Más definiciones de flat-topDefinición de flat-top en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.