- A street market selling second-hand goods.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Jam will also have a flea market where you can sell, buy and barter musical instruments, audiotapes, CDs and rock T-shirts.
- There was a flea market selling daft antiques - mainly old junk that it was difficult to imagine anyone buying.
- Garcia said US Customs began tracking Guthrie after undercover agents linked him to pirated discs being sold at a Mississippi flea market.
Más definiciones de flea marketDefinición de flea market en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.