- 1(Of a young bird) having wing feathers that are large enough for flight; able to fly: a recently fledged birdMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Banding usually takes place during July-September (most bandings in this study occurred during August), and both young, fledged birds and adults are banded by capturing birds in bait traps.
- Near one of the lakes I saw 8 pied kingfishers perched on the top of a date palm, it may have been the parent birds with their recently fledged young.
- Fledging success (proportion of hatchlings that resulted in fledged young) was considered as a partial measure of reproductive success.
Más definiciones de fledgedDefinición de fledged en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.