A light brownish pink.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His face might have been painted by Lucien Freud; the flesh was, variously, yellow, grey, pink, green… any colour in fact but flesh colour.
- By degrees the highest distant summits assumed a delicate, pink flesh color, and the red sun appeared behind the ponderous giants of the Bernese Alps.
- She wears Willa Kim's unitard of gorgeous green blending to flesh color on the lower torso and legs, and a small jeweled green headpiece.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Current favourites include my gunmetal grey dress by Gucci, a flesh-coloured silk dress with a huge rose corsage by Yves St-Laurent Rive Gauche, and a fabulous pure white dress by Versace.
- Wearing a flesh-coloured foam helmet that gives her the proportions of a newborn, Lee performs an uncanny imitation of a baby in this almost dialogue-free exploration of the mother-child bond.
- And who could forget the famous flesh-coloured, beaded dress worn by Marilyn Monroe when serenading ‘Mister President’ John Kennedy in 1962?
Definición de flesh colour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.