adjetivo (fleshlier, fleshliest)
- 1Relating to human desire or bodily appetites; sensual: fleshly pleasuresMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Christianity had a deep animus against bodily or fleshly pleasures, seeing these as corrupt and sinful consequences of our fallen state.
- Shortly before I met you I was this cold-blooded animal engulfed in murder and fleshly desires.
- Introduce it to an enemy position and they'd find themselves overcome with fleshly desires.
- 2Having an actual physical presence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Moon in a Tree, ‘being’ is both phantom and fleshly, fantasized and actual.
- He clarifies what he means by asserting that in the New Testament the word ‘flesh’ refers simply to our physical fleshly body, and not our sinful nature.
- The problem is not with the physical, fleshly nature of our being.