- A person who has a primarily vegetarian diet but occasionally eats meat or fish: in my close social circle I have a vegetarian, a pescatarian, and a flexitarian [as modifier]: a flexitarian dietMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Any other flexitarians out there?
- Lightlife makes a meat-reduced lifestyle easy and affordable with several convenient, vegan and vegetarian options for the budding flexitarian in you.
- In fact, many people enjoy a "flexitarian," or semi-vegetarian, lifestyle, in which they enjoy meatless meals several times a week.
Más definiciones de flexitarianDefinición de flexitarian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.