Definición de flexo en inglés:
Short for flexography.
- The inky wastewater is easily drained and rinsed from flexo pulps, but is very difficult to clean for reuse or disposal.
- We promote the industry through a publicity and marketing programme aimed at users to promote the overall image and uses of flexo together with its technological achievements.
adjetivoVolver al principio
short for flexographic (see flexography).
- The flexo process is used to yield a range of country, colonial, floral and mini-print designs.
- The most widely used print processes are surface, flexographic or flexo, gravure and screen.
- In the typical flexo printing sequence, the substrate is fed into the press from a roll.
Definición de flexo en:
- Español dictionary