- A frivolous, flighty, or excessively talkative person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She firmly tells her audience that chivalry and courtliness are about real things, that hypocrites and coy flibbertigibbets are without honour.
- Back in the 1960s, when I was but a young flibbertigibbet, there was consternation when The Sunday Times introduced the concept of including a magazine with the newspaper.
- He's a diligent, conscientious person; I'm a flibbertigibbet a will o' the wisp, a clown.
late Middle English: probably imitative of idle chatter.
Más definiciones de flibbertigibbetDefinición de flibbertigibbet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.