- Money transferred abroad to avoid taxes or inflation or provide for possible emigration.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Existing flight capital abroad also might be mobilized either by the country experiencing the crisis or by the international community.
- One issue, however, has been strikingly absent from the public debates: the regulation of the flow of private flight capital from poorer to richer countries.
- The possibility of using the anti-money-laundering regulations to curtail flight capital has also begun to appear in the context of the growing U.S. interest in cracking down on government corruption in poorer countries.
Más definiciones de flight capitalDefinición de flight capital en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.