- 1The less important side of a pop single; the B-side.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In stark comparison the flip side is the positively upbeat-ish ‘Barcelona’.
- This is the flip side of the band's debut, when clubs become crowded with gangsters instead of the young and beautiful.
- As always my favourite is found grazing idly on the flip side.
- 1.1Another aspect or version of something, especially its reverse or its unwanted concomitant: our recent pessimism is the flip side of an exaggerated optimismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed his flaw is really the flip side of his virtue.
- And anyway isn't all that an indivisible flip side of other more positive aspects of masculinity?
- On the flip side, indie developers do get recognition from the online gaming community if their title is good.
Más definiciones de flip sideDefinición de flip side en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.