- • informal , chiefly North American Reverse the usual or existing positions in a situation; do something unexpected or revolutionary: Campbell flips the script on the old beauty-and-the-beast formula she decided to flip the script and ask her boyfriend of eight years to marry herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Designers at New York Fashion Week flipped the script on Friday, incorporating nighttime glamour into daytime classics/
- Taking their name from the Italian version of the Transformers TV show, this Berlin-based duo are out to flip the script on popular music.
- Season two seems to have started with a bang: they did an admirable job of flipping the script on a lot of the season one stuff.
Más definiciones de flip the scriptDefinición de flip the script en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.