- Look quickly through (a book, magazine, etc.): McLeish flipped through his notesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I think I glanced at that fact while quickly flipping through some glossy magazine.
- Conveniently, the library is on my way home from work, so it's a great place to stop on my way and flip through a book quickly.
- Mary quickly flipped through the book to a section that listed the symptoms of stigmata.
Más definiciones de flip throughDefinición de flip through en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.