- Having or denoting a lid or cover that can be easily flipped open: a flip-top rubbish binMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We should offer to replace the black open topped box with a second flip-top wheelie bin in which residents could put all recyclables.
- He watched apprehensively as his brother snapped open the flip-top pack with his thumb.
- Nestle Rowntree said it was also discarding the plastic disc opening on the old design in favor of a cardboard flip-top lid, as part of a makeover to ensure the brand remained ‘fresh and interesting’ to youngsters.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A flip-top lid or cover.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cars began to get ever more innovative, and NHRA's safety watch never ended, learning from each incident lessons like how fire-extinguishing systems should be plumbed or that fuel-tank caps needed to be screw-ins rather than flip-tops.
- The distinctive ‘letter on the lid’ will be no more, as the new design will sport a re-sealable flip-top.
- It might be a good idea to lose the flip-top altogether or, if it must stay, have it implemented like the Zaurus.
Más definiciones de flip-topDefinición de flip-top en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.