- A condition in which the kidneys are abnormally movable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This in turn leads to gastric atony, floating kidney, hernia, rectal prolapse, uterine prolapse and other forms of prolapse.
- Although most of these new techniques and concepts were soundly based, others, such as floating kidney, were later ridiculed and discredited.
- The 11th and 12th ribs were subluxated, giving the appearance of tumor, diagnosed as floating kidney.
Más definiciones de floating kidneyDefinición de floating kidney en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.