sustantivo[as modifier] Computing
- Denoting a mode of representing numbers as two sequences of bits, one representing the digits in the number and the other an exponent which determines the position of the radix point: speeds of more than one million floating-point operations per second Often contrasted with fixed point ( sense 2).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our process has three data types: single floating-point numbers, triplets of numbers and strings.
- And these cameras are cheap, costing no more than a few hundred dollars despite the fact that each runs at more than 50 gigaflops 50 billion floating-point operations per second.
- The rest of the benchmarks we used are all centered on testing the floating-point performance of the CPU by a highly optimized mathematical-based set of benchmarks.
Más definiciones de floating-pointDefinición de floating-point en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.