Definición de floppy en inglés:
adjetivo (floppier, floppiest)
Tending to flop or hang loosely: his dark floppy hair
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Hello, Addy,’ she gasps, clasping a tube to her lips, a big white floppy cricket hat hanging over her scalp.
- Police described the offender as white, aged about 17, of thin build, with short, dark, floppy hair, protruding ears and a crooked nose.
- Bourbon looked at Farly, who looked just a little pitiful slumped on the couch, hands folded on his stomach, his soft, floppy ears hanging low on his head.
sustantivo (plural floppies)Volver al principio
(also floppy disk) A flexible removable magnetic disk (typically encased in a hard plastic shell) for storing data.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- High-end computer furniture pieces allow the user to lock up all the storage media such as floppies, compact discs and detachable storage devices.
- Similarly, you can't have two hard drives and a floppy, nor can you have dual optical drives.
- If there is a floppy in the disk drive, remove it.
- floppily adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Unapologetically aimed at media-literate, pop-savvy youth, it opens on a mid shot of a floppily attired young male.
- The giddiness faded from him, too, when he saw a soaking wet Robert half-leaning in the doorway, and a passed out Tobias cradled floppily in his arms.
- So yesterday I was just going to hang around the house all floppily and watch TV and maybe go through this DVD again.
- floppiness sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Possible side effects include stiffness, floppiness, shakes/tremors, eye rolling/blurred vision, speech/dribbling problems, excessive sweating and racing heartbeat.
- I have a type ‘C’ hangover, low-powered but persistent, a continuing feeling of gentle nausea with general floppiness and apathy attached.
- Causes of this type of breathing may include vocal cord paralysis or weakness, floppiness in the airways or voice box, or a blood vessel pressing on the outside of the airway (vascular compression).
Palabras que riman con floppychoppy, copy, jalopy, moppy, poppy, sloppy, soppy, stroppy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda