sustantivo[treated as singular] Botany
- The branch of phytogeography concerned with the study of plant species present in an area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, upper canopy vegetation is an efficient predictor of the understory vegetation and results from woody plant floristics may apply to other plants with similar distribution patterns.
- Students rotated from one scientist to another, assisting with data collection, and gained insight into each scientist's particular area (wetland ecology, cryptogams, syntaxonomy, floristics, or natural history).
- The first chapter deals with floristics and the origin of the floras of the Sonoran Desert.
Más definiciones de floristicsDefinición de floristics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.