(also flow diagram)
Definición de flow chart en inglés:
1A diagram of the sequence of movements or actions of people or things involved in a complex system or activity.
- After completing the flow chart, team members should solicit input from other people involved in the process or, if necessary, observe the process.
- By now, everyone should be able to do a flow chart or a diagram describing the whole process.
- We have an extensive flow chart specifically designed for fire evacuation (our biggest concern).
1.1A graphical representation of a computer program in relation to its sequence of functions (as distinct from the data it processes).
- The model is given a graphic representation in a flow chart format.
- I believe the main flaw of textbook TCM is the way it has apparently reduced the therapeutic process to something akin to a computer flow chart.
- Should IA be done in a flow chart program or what?
Definición de flow chart en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan