plural sustantivo[often treated as singular]
The study and technique of using small interacting flows and fluid jets for functions usually performed by electronic devices.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These included electronics, hydraulics, fluidics, and mechanics.
- The third chapter explains the basics of instrumentation, including lasers, fluidics, signal detection, and electronics.
- Miniature analytical instruments in fluidics are of interest, as are fluidic systems in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as propellant and combustion control.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The problem is that the necessary behaviour for a fluidic rectifier only applies to flows that have a large Reynolds number - the ratio of inertial and viscous forces in the fluid.
- The technique might be used in future devices that automate biochemical reactions with the fluidic equivalent of computer chips.
- For that same reason, arrays of bent nanotubes should be able to detect fluidic flow, he says.
Definición de fluidics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda