Definición de fluidics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[often treated as singular]
The study and technique of using small interacting flows and fluid jets for functions usually performed by electronic devices.
- These included electronics, hydraulics, fluidics, and mechanics.
- The third chapter explains the basics of instrumentation, including lasers, fluidics, signal detection, and electronics.
- Miniature analytical instruments in fluidics are of interest, as are fluidic systems in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as propellant and combustion control.
- Example sentences
- The problem is that the necessary behaviour for a fluidic rectifier only applies to flows that have a large Reynolds number - the ratio of inertial and viscous forces in the fluid.
- The technique might be used in future devices that automate biochemical reactions with the fluidic equivalent of computer chips.
- For that same reason, arrays of bent nanotubes should be able to detect fluidic flow, he says.
Definición de fluidics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan