- A compound formed by replacing one or more of the hydrogen atoms in a hydrocarbon with fluorine atoms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Typical contaminants present may include oils and weak oxide layers on metals, or fluorocarbons and silicones on polymers.
- We have a good record in the management of greenhouse gases like fluorocarbons and methane, and solely restricting carbon dioxide emissions will have a direct impact on industry.
- They create compounds of waxes, fluorocarbon powders, graphite, and other closely guarded ingredients and meticulously test each concoction in varying racing conditions.
Más definiciones de fluorocarbonDefinición de fluorocarbon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.