Photography in which the image is formed by fluorescence, used chiefly in biomedical research.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The gels were neutralized in 2 M TRIS for 5 min and subjected to fluorography by soaking for 30 min in Amplify.
- The cell-free medium was subjected to two-dimensional PAGE, and the 1 PIs were visualized by fluorography.
- Gels were then impregnated with Amplify TM, dried, and subjected to fluorography according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This paper proposes an algorithm which maps the position of a catheter tip on a fluorograph to the 3D position in magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) data.
- Why change film fluorographs for fluorographs using digital X-ray images?
Definición de fluorography en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda