sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A chronic condition caused by excessive intake of fluorine compounds, marked by mottling of the teeth and, if severe, calcification of the ligaments.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chronic excessive fluoride intake can result in fluorosis, an unaesthetic mottling of the teeth.
- A long-known reason is dental fluorosis associated with excessive fluoride intake.
- None of the 199 children studied had evidence of fluorosis, using the tooth surface index of fluorosis.
Más definiciones de fluorosisDefinición de fluorosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.