sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A synthetic compound which inhibits the uptake of serotonin in the brain and is taken to treat depression. Also called Prozac ( • trademark ).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was also taking leflunomide, prednisone, naproxen, diazepam, fluoxetine, famotidine, and metoprolol, and acetaminophen or codeine.
- The selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor fluoxetine is effective in this age group.
- Imipramine was the most commonly studied tricyclic antidepressant, and fluoxetine was the most commonly studied SSRI.
Más definiciones de fluoxetineDefinición de fluoxetine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.