Definición de fly agaric en inglés:
A poisonous toadstool which has a red cap with fluffy white spots, growing particularly among birch trees. It contains hallucinogenic alkaloids and has long been used by the indigenous peoples of NE Siberia.
- Amanita muscaria, family Amanitaceae, class Hymenomycetes
- The fly agaric or fairy toadstool grows here too, especially under birch along with other woodland fungi.
- We are walking up a woodland path and pause to look at a group of fly agarics; the red-and-white spotted ones popular with fishing gnomes in the gardens of suburbia.
- It is possible that hallucinogens, for example fly agaric, were used to bring on this state of mind.
Definición de fly agaric en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan