sustantivo[often as modifier]
- A semi-automatic and typically computer-regulated system for controlling the flight of an aircraft or spacecraft: sophisticated fly-by-wire technologyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fly-by-wire flight control system is triple redundant.
- It will be fitted with a fly-by-wire flight control system developed for the Airbus range of civil airliners.
- The pilot controls the aircraft through a computerised digital fly-by-wire system which provides artificial stabilisation and gust elevation to give good control characteristics throughout the flight envelope.
Más definiciones de fly-by-wireDefinición de fly-by-wire en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.