- A large seaplane that lands with its fuselage in the water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike float planes, flying boats land on the water on their fuselage as well as on their wing floats.
- The Short Empire flying boats were extremely successful aircraft that helped extend the airways to all corners of the British empire.
- I was a fan of the great flying boat airlines of the 1930s and 1940s so I knew this was a trip not to be missed.
Más definiciones de flying boatDefinición de flying boat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.