Definición de flying frog en inglés:
A nocturnal arboreal Asian frog which is able to glide between trees using the large webs between its extended toes.
- Polypedates leucomystax, family Rhacophoridae
- Rhacophorus nigromaculatus, the ‘flying frog,’ uses extensive webbing and a flattened body to parachute from tree to tree.
- In a split second I turned my front wheel towards him, realised he was blocking my path and launched myself off my bike pedals in a move to rival the most flamboyant of flying frogs.
- Compare the two designs for the Joint Strike Fighter, and you'll see the obvious: Boeing's looks like ‘a flying frog with its mouth wide open,’ says a Pentagon source.
Definición de flying frog en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan