Definición de flying snake en inglés:
A greenish semi-arboreal SE Asian snake which can glide down from a tree in a stiff horizontal position, with the belly hollowed to slow its descent.
- Chrysopelea ornata, family Colubridae
- Join us each day for stories about serpents, from flying snakes to Vietnamese cobras and North American copperheads.
- Like most other snakes, a flying snake is roughly circular in cross section.
- Like more familiar gliders, such as flying squirrels, flying snakes are not actually able to fly upward.
Definición de flying snake en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan