- A type of flat Italian bread made with yeast and olive oil and flavoured with herbs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you are seriously on the hoof, then you can have sandwiches, freshly made as you watch, with ciabatta, focaccia, or baguettes.
- While most are familiar with focaccia, the Italian flatbread, ciabatta was all new to me.
- The store offers either pita bread or Italian focaccia stuffed with beef, chicken or tuna.
Más definiciones de focacciaDefinición de focaccia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.