- A group of people assembled to participate in a discussion about a product before it is launched, or to provide feedback on a political campaign, television series, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three constructions of sovereignty were produced through the focus group discussion.
- You see, for a couple of years in the mid 1990s I had the chance to participate in a ThinkPad focus group.
- Think of the money we'll make by eliminating the risk of acts that aren't the product of a focus group!
Más definiciones de focus groupDefinición de focus group en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.