Definición de fold-out en inglés:
(Of a page in a book or magazine or a piece of furniture) designed to be opened out for use and folded away for convenient storage: a fold-out map
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the magazine's fold-out map, south of Australia, there is nothing but an uninterrupted sea of watercolour blue.
- This lovingly crafted book features a postcard, a cruise time-table and a fold-out map of Lyra's Oxford.
- Eight zoning commissioners sat around a long fold-out table in an open space at town hall.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A fold-out page or piece of furniture.
- The Saville volume features fold-outs and full-page details.
- The box fold-out correctly shows the final episode in Season Two as ‘Ben?’
- The packaging is attractive, and I love the plastic slipcover over the standard fold-out with gates, but I do have some minor quibbles.
Definición de fold-out en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan