Definición de folk song en inglés:
A song that originates in traditional popular culture or that is written in such a style: a Scandinavian folk song [mass noun]: this type of rhyme has survived only in folk song
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whether she is singing a traditional folk song, a ballad, or a song with a message, Baez is a singer without compare.
- In this compilation, appropriate music has been added, often based on folk songs or popular songs of the time.
- Among the most popular styles of folk songs are love songs and patriotic songs.
folk singer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Baird, a classical musician who communicates as strongly as the best folk singers, also phrases like an angel.
- This time we hear the folk songs themselves on tape, Berio's own recording of an Italian folk singer.
- Popular television shows feature Kyrgyz pop and folk singers and musicians.
Definición de folk song en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda