Definición de folk song en inglés:
A song that originates in traditional popular culture or that is written in such a style: a Scandinavian folk song [mass noun]: this type of rhyme has survived only in folk song
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whether she is singing a traditional folk song, a ballad, or a song with a message, Baez is a singer without compare.
- In this compilation, appropriate music has been added, often based on folk songs or popular songs of the time.
- Among the most popular styles of folk songs are love songs and patriotic songs.
folk singer sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Baird, a classical musician who communicates as strongly as the best folk singers, also phrases like an angel.
- This time we hear the folk songs themselves on tape, Berio's own recording of an Italian folk singer.
- Popular television shows feature Kyrgyz pop and folk singers and musicians.
Definición de folk song en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan