- 1Characteristic of ordinary people or traditional culture: folkish humourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I found two hero stones influenced by classical art, as good as any of the pediments in Halebid, while two others were folkish.
- Only the Municipal Museum welcomes visitors with folkish displays of utensils and majolica.
- Meanwhile, a powerful folkish strain could be enjoyed at the Barbican.
- 2Relating to or resembling folk music: the most conventionally folkish number on the albumMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After a folkish debut record and a jazzy sophomore outing, Cullen has truly found her voice on her third album, Uneven Hill.
- The trio hail from Montreal and a wonderfully quaint almost folkish tinge subtly permeates the album.
- Within this sacred space, all aesthetic forms attain equal value: the ‘throw away ditty’ has in the end as much ‘integrity and gravity’ as the ‘beautiful folkish song.’
Más definiciones de folkishDefinición de folkish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.