adjetivo (folkier, folkiest)
Another term for folksy or folkish.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I've shifted from being all Gaelic to being a mixture of both, but in a folky way.
- It starts off with a 1: 30-long track that's just handclaps and vocals, but doesn't sound particularly folky.
- Although Copperspine is happy with this recent success, it's business as usual for them - they're sticking to their artist-centred, folky guns.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Fundamentally this album reminds me of the raw, languid folkiness of Beth Orton.
- Instead, he favours earnest folkiness, drawn from the less fashionable end of the late - 60s singer-songwriter boom.
- Again, here's some much-needed folkiness that Molly can't seem to deliver: When I was growing up in Samson, Alabama, there wasn't much to do.
Palabras que riman con folkychokey, croaky, folkie, hokey, hokey-cokey, hoki, jokey, karaoke, Loki, okey-dokey, Okie, pokey, poky, smoky, trochee
Definición de folky en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda