Definición de fondle en inglés:
Stroke or caress lovingly or erotically: he kissed and fondled her
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He chuckled and fondled his sword handle lovingly.
- He looked at them and fondled their strings lovingly.
- She fondled his hair lovingly and made her way to Jessica's room.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An act of fondling.
- A penniless Essex University student is auctioning a fondle of her breasts on E-bay to get her through the year.
- One person's affectionate pat is another's lascivious fondle.
- Chocolate responds to the warmth of your mouth and each fondle of your tongue, softly, slinkily and slowly it melts.
- Example sentences
- We've become the therapeutic nation of huggers and fondlers.
- My death-ray stare was useless because the theater was dark and I couldn't pinpoint the exact source of the candy fondler.
- Most of the contributors are already well known modern digital tone fondlers and most of them turn in above-average performances.